Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

Howick Historical village letter


Panmure Bridge School
Kings Road
Panmure

Thursday 11 July

Dear Howick Historical village

Thank you for welcoming us to the Howick Historical village and I hope you enjoyed your day with us.  Thank you for your help that you all have done for us and teaching us new things about how things work and what learning was like back then in the 1800’s.

I really enjoyed learning about geography and doing the handwriting but I would really like is to compete with the girls in spelling but it doesn't matter because we had learnt so many already, so thank you for teaching us all these amazing thing.

I enjoyed playing with the outside toys and having the chance to try what people back in the old day played with outside. My favorite one was tall stilts and I have learnt was
“if you get knocked down then get up again and do it again”.

Thank you for giving us the chance to tour around the village and to explore how people lived in the 1800’s. I wouldn't even imagine  back in the old day to be like that and it was a pleasure to know how Panmure was back then in the 1800’s . I wonder how would it like to be living in the old day and hard too, but thanks to the Howick Historical Village for letting us visit and we will be back next time.

Thank you to all the staff and members for helping us and being very lovely. Thank you all very much.

Your sincerely,
Waitama

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.